Women: pelvic inflammatory disease, annex inflammation, irregular menstruation, menstrual pain, cold palace, cervicitis, cervical swelling, hemorrhoids. Menstrual pain, 15 minutes to relieve pain, hemorrhoids day by day bear fruit, three days recovery.
Men: prostatitis, proctitis, colitis, hemorrhoids
1. Increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries. Increased circulation and the formation of new capillaries means the wounded area receives more of the oxygen and nutrients it needs to initiate and maintain the marvelous healing process.
2. Increases phagocytosis, or the clean up of dead or damaged cells, including dead bacteria, helping in infection control.
3. Increases lymph system activity. This helps to ensure efficient clean up and detoxification of the wounded area without overtaxing the lymph system. Helps in prevention of lymphedema.
4. Stimulates the production of fibroblasts. Fibroblasts synthesizes collagen, elastin, and proteoglycans in the final healing phases.
5. Stimulates the production of collagen, the key protein involved in wound closure.
6. Stimulates tissue granulation, the forming of new connective tissue and tiny blood vessels that form on the surfaces of a wound during the healing process.
7. Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy. This provides energy to the damaged and surrounding cells to do what they were designed to do – heal themselves.